Thursday, January 10, 2008

Delurker Day

It's been awhile since I jumped on the delurking bandwagon and heard from all you quiet but fabulous readers, so in homage to the blog who got me started in blogging, the same guy who was my very first reader (and commenter) I'm joining delurking day and borrowing his delurker logo! If you come by and read but don't usually say hi, say hi today! I'd love to hear from you and if you have a blog, link you! A lot of people have been stating how many hits they have but I'll admit I have no idea how to read the damn thing. Wait, Brando just told me. I guess I have between 50 and 84 visitors a day. Tell me who you are and say hi!!


As a side note, through gmail's awesome email retaining capabilities I just recently reconnected with the girl I mention in my previous delurking post as bringing the most visitors to my site. How fun to see her name back when she was blogging! I'm crossing my fingers she starts again! Hi, Sam!!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

me me me!! I probably classify as a lurker 80% of the time since I am still so horrible about leaving comments (I'm sorry!). But I read EVERY.SINGLE.POST you write on my bloglines! And is that Sam as in med school Sam? From our original 3????????? Could it be??????? YAY!!!! Can I have her email???

Michelle and the City said...

i know i'm a little late in commenting but happy (belated) national delurking week! :)

Pink Sun Drops said...

So I deleted haloscan off my site and all my delurker comments disappeared : ( . Phooey!! As an ode to my delurkers and newly discovered blog reads for me! Wish I could do this for every post... Here ya' go:

I'm totally a lurker, but love reading your blog!! It's about time I leave a comment
angie | | Homepage | 2008-01-15 - 20:54 | #

AHA!! It was on your blogger comment... here it is again! (Now I'm like your blog stalker!)

me me me!! I probably classify as a lurker 80% of the time since I am still so horrible about leaving comments (I'm sorry!). But I read EVERY.SINGLE.POST you write on my bloglines! And is that Sam as in med school Sam? From our original 3????????? Could it be??????? YAY!!!! Can I have her email???
girl from florida | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-12 - 21:08 | #

Wait a minute.... where did my comment go??????
girl from florida | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-12 - 21:07 | #

I guess I don't really need to de-lurk, but hi anyway!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Lilly | | Homepage | 2008-01-12 - 17:47 | #

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Tina Vaziri | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-11 - 15:52 | #

you caught me! i'm de-lurking! love the blog.
chickbug | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-11 - 12:26 | #

Hi there - delurking a day late, but doing it all the same.
juliness | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-11 - 08:34 | #

Hey hey, fellow Twenty Something Blogger! I'm officially de-lurking
larissamarks | | Email | Homepage | 2008-01-11 - 03:37 |

Anonymous said...

I am late on the delurking (but delurking nonetheless)! love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...