Thursday, January 31, 2008

So. Freakin' Sick.

All of us, except for Justinbustin now. Ugh. My face feels like a cotton ball dipped in hot liquid. No thanks to you guys scaring me off the colloidal... haha, well I'm gargling it less now any way and not swallowing. Wow, I can manage to make a post sound dirty quick. Ew. Back to sickness. No wait, please, please go away sickness!! You are obviously messing with my mind!! Not to mention my emotional health in that I am wanting to lay down and cry for hours because we won't be able to go on our trip this weekend (to my Dad's annual client appreciation dinner in Cali). @#$&*! At least we're going in March for spring break for an extended period. I think we'll quarantine ourselves for a week before then.

4 Comments:

L said...

How sad that you can't go to Cali! :( I'm so so sorry. Glad you will be able to go in March, though, as that is not very far away.

Mrs. Architect said...

aww, I hope you all feel better SOON!!

Michelle and the City said...

ugh that sucks you had to cancel your trip! being sick is the worst.

hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

feel better!! sorry to hear that you had to cancel the trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...