Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nine

From Emylibef, found via Amanda.

9 lasts

1. cigarette: not ever.
2. beverage: Water
3. kiss: This morning from hubby before he left for work.
4. hug: From my babies when they woke up this morning.
5. movie seen: Flightplan.
6. cd played: It's been too long... whatever's on the ipod.
7. song listened to: Bebo Norman, Shining Through
8. bubble bath: A month or so ago. It's time.
9. time you cried: Two nights ago.


8 have you ever

1. dated one of your best friends: As in before we dated? No.
2. skinny dipped: Yes.
3. kissed somebody and regretted it: Ew, yes.
4. fallen in love: Completely
5. lost someone you loved: Yes.
6. been depressed: Occasionally.
7. been drunk and threw up: Yup.
8. ran away: Yes, but I was found before too long.


7 states you've been to

1. Alaska
2. Washington
3. Oregon
4. Hawaii
5. Arizona
6. Georgia
7. California


6 things you've done today

1. Took a shower
2. Did school with my boys
3. Downloaded pictures from my camera from the weekend
4. Took J to an appointment
5. Sketched a picture
6. Ate a Turkey Bacon and Provolone Sandwhich with Jalapenos at Subway


5 favorite things in no order
1. Hubby
2. My own space
3. J & S
4. Getting lost in my drawing
5. Nature's beauty


4 people you can tell anything to in no order
1. Hubby.
2. God.
3. Hmmm.
4. Anything?


3 wishes
1. Life to be peaceful, relaxing, content and full of our true heart's desires - the pure ones.
2. My kids to grow up loving God with all their hearts.
3. B's and my marriage to be unbreakable.


2 things you want to be when you grow up
1. A wonderful person
2. Creative and talented in many areas, not just a few


1 thing you regret
1. Being so hard on myself about the things that I do.

3 Comments:

Mel said...

That was fun! Thanks for sharing!

Cecilia said...

This is so sweet. I love getting to know bits and other bits of you this way.

Now..If we can only get rid of this shared regret....

beth said...

very cool, I just may have to try that one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...