Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm Four Feet Away from My Computer and I can still see it

That's because it's this.

iMac

My birthday present from my MIL.

My Mom sent me a check so I got my CHI. Yay!! I can't find a picture of it. But it's cherry red and I heart it.

B's Dad sent me a check as well. I went tonight to get running shoes with it and the guy tried to sell me on these.

Asics

They were really wide in the way they looked though so I'm going to keep looking on those.

In the meantime I've found a strange balance of life and computer and I hope I can keep it that way even with having a new one.

5 Comments:

my life is brilliant said...

Congrats on the new computer! I definitely need to join that club. Mine's a little old ... lol

Laura said...

WOWWW! What an amazing gift! I'd be on it all the time making videos.

beth said...

very cool!! love the mac!!

Courtney said...

Birthday? *BIRTHDAY*!!??

Hooray!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Nice presents! :)

girl from florida said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie!!!! LOVE all the presents :)

I'm also trying to balance computer and my life... it's hard sometimes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...