Thursday, July 06, 2006

Our Days

Monday was J's day. He chose to go kayaking and to the pool. He made an adorable little list with all his things he wanted to do and when I told him we could only do two or three he crossed off the ones that weren't priority. He drew pictures of each activity and wrote the word next to it. He had Monopoly on there, kayaking, the pool, a volleyball net for K's house, and a few other things. When I find it I'll scan it and post a picture.

Tomorrow is S's day. We're going to go to a fun little town with K and he's also requested we set off the rest of our fireworks. We'll see what else he comes up with. He's so excited.

And yes for those of you wondering Mommy had her day too : ) . It was TODAY. We did go to the pool for an hour and walk up to the business center to play pool and shuffleboard for a few hours but Mommy got a lot of things done she wanted to do. Mostly by saying it was her day and she got to pick what she wanted to do and not get asked a ton of questions. : )

7 Comments:

beth said...

great way to get your stuff done, but, man would I be nervous to let my kids pick what we were gonna do every day!! you're such a great mom!

Courtney said...

Awww. I love that each person gets a day!!! What a great idea. And it's a good way to make sure you get some time to do your stuff!! :)

Stacey said...

What a great idea! When I finally find the man of my dreams and settle down, I'll have to remember that! Ha! ;)

s said...

i love this idea. it is perfect! everyone gets to do what they want for a whole day, what could be better than that?

Laura said...

What a creative way to make everyone in your family feel valued!

girl from florida said...

You are officially my mommy role model (but you know that)! What a terrific idea... and a memory they will always cherish. You are the best! Does B have his day too? :)

mommyd said...

Great idea. I am going to have to try that with my three when I am doing better. I think they could each use their day to separate from the triplet thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...