Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve, or rather the first few minutes of Christmas, and I am printing out a picture to put in a frame before I go to bed. We had a wonderful evening at MIL's house. Got some really great presents, really personal. And Big Guy got his Nintendo that he begged for so sweetly (well not quite sweetly) JUST this afternoon - only it's a much more his size Nintendo, called a V Chip or something, I'll have to look up the exact thing later. Hubby got an IPod, and I got some HUGE gift certificates to several of my favorite stores, along with a beautiful sweater and super soft chenille like pink socks. I love them. Mostly it was a wonderful evening enjoying good food and good company and sweet thoughts all around. I hope tomorrow is more good company and sweet thoughts all around and I hope the same for you. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...