Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Want a New Passion

Cooking, decorating, drawing, figuring out how I want my hair, my clothes, my makeup and how to do that, teaching my kids, finding my niche socially with being young and having older kids, scrapbooking, blogging, sewing. I love being the renaissance woman so I want to find a new passion. I've considered painting but I don't want to spend the money on the supplies and I can just see a Curious George like room with my kiddos romping around. What do you think I should try?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How about learning a language and the culture - food, socital expectation, etc. that go with it? Or learning to write different types of poetry?
- becky

Unknown said...

hmmm... you have SO much on your plate as it is!! I agree with Becky- you could learn a language- AND enlist your kiddos help with it!!

L said...

You sound just like me. I like so many different things, but still want to try more. A language would be fun. You can get tutorial cds for pretty cheap. I have a friend who used to do mosaics which was really cool - not sure how pricey though. Goodness, it sounds like you've tried it all!

my life is brilliant said...

Crochet! Try crocheting! It's really cool to learn, and it's really fun to make scarves and things. They make great gifts. I learned how because I was in an organization where we were knitting and crocheting scarves for charity. You can do all kinds of things with it -- from different types of stitches to what you do with your finished product. And it's really gratifying to see how much you do in one sitting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...