Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Martini Part-AY

Allison's fun weekend reminded me of an enjoyable Saturday night we had the other week. L threw a Martini Party at her house! It was right next door so I went over beforehand to help set up and make Chocolate Hazelnut crepes, Cream Cheese and Orange Crepes and Sausages wrapped in croissants. I came home to fancy up with glitter eyeliner (missed the fake eyelashes and turqouise and black eyeliner ;) and we went over for Chocolate Martinis, Smooth & Filthy Super Dirty Martinis, Champagne Martinis, and for the guys Secret Agent Man-tinis. We had fun with the camera, made martinis, drank them, played Battle of the Sexes and made fun of it, and stayed up til' 4am before we went home to pass out. Fun night! It was a little grown up, a hint of college party, a touch of girl night, lots of guys especially my hottie and a ton of fun in one entertaining night.

4 Comments:

California Girl said...

Oooh, sounds like a super fun party! I love little shindigs like that.. just get all dolled up and partay!

I'm sure looking at those glasses in the sink the next morning were no fun though! And the hangover from hell!

Mrs. Architect said...

FUN!!! I love parties like this!! I see that bottle of frangelico...mmm..my favorite!!!

I am loving your b&w pics with a splash of color!!

Anonymous said...

oohhh...that sounds like so much fun!!

my life is brilliant said...

That sounds like so much fun! I've never played Battle of the Sexes, but I think it would be fun. Especially with martinis involved! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...