Thursday, January 18, 2007

Perspective

You can't change your attitude but if you change your perspective the attitude follows. This thought occured to me a few days ago when mulling over the fact I hated when my parents would say, "Change your attitude." "Have a good attitude." Well, excuuuse me, how the he.. do you do that?

Now I find myself saying that to my kids and hating it just as much. So now Brando and I have been teaching them HOW to have a different perspective. Brando rocks that avenue and I'm trying to learn from what he teaches them. Mine is usually an opposite of the negative rather than a whole new view so I'm a little rusty, but a little polishing and we'll be good.

Shawner's Cali babysitter took this picture.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...