Friday, January 12, 2007

My Ideal Life

If I had to choose it would be something like this, completely steeped in family life in the rolling hills of a beautiful country or this, experiencing the world and something completely out of my realm and reveling in every second.

For now my ideal life will do. We are us. A family. Brando has been making such an effort with our relationship lately, taking me on walks, really listening to me or at least making me feel like I can blabber on and not be completely ignored hehe, taking me on dates, and being there. We've gone out as a family as well. I am so deliriously happy with where we are at right now that I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Friends of ours are moving to France in the coming year. It is so much fun talking with them about the logistics of doing the actual move. It makes it seem possible to move and live abroad and not just a "if only..." dream. I would LOVE to live abroad one day. I'd also love to live in the snow. I once thought that would have to be in the form of a visit without the kids or reality when they grow up, but I'm beginning to think maybe not...

1 Comments:

Courtney said...

Glad you and B are doing so well. :) It warms my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...