Thursday, December 22, 2005

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly

I am sitting on my computer under my newly wall mounted panel TV that cleared up lots of room on my desk. The Christmas tree is decorated next to me and the sun is setting through the windows next to it. The boys are creating all sorts of creations with Tinker Toys in their room. Hubby is wrapping presents in our room and just handed me my Christmas stocking stuffed full with red tissue paper peeking out the top. There is Christmas music streaming online through www.air1.com. I love the alternative versions of the traditional Christmas carols and the wonderful Christmasy feel I'm feeling right now.

My Stocking
My stocking from Hubby. Taking a hint from Amanda's setup...

4 Comments:

girl from florida said...

Wonderful! :) I listened to air 1 online all day at work today... it made a stressful day soooooo much better!

Stacey said...

What a lovely mental image. Wish I had some of your holiday spirit! Maybe I should tune in to Air 1. :) Oh, and your stocking is so pretty!!

beth said...

what a beautiful picture, you really are in the Christmas mood, it sounds good!

Cecilia said...

Beautiful imagery, sweetie! I love that deep red color of the socks....

Here's wishing you a fabulous Christmas!

Big LOVE and HUGS to you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...