Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Moving Out

The place is empty, bare. My hubby said before they moved all the furniture out into storage, "It's going to look sad in here real soon." I probably won't be on here much in the next week - the furniture's out, but we still got to get the beds, dining room table, and washer & dryer out the day before we go. Plus we still need to pack up the rest of the stuff we're taking to Cali. And clean. Lots to do. Our target date has moved up - to the morning of next Wednesday as we're ahead of schedule and my hubby's last day is Monday any way. After that I probably won't be on for the next week or so as we'll be on the road and unless we have a wireless connection somewhere along the way I won't be online. It's going to be an adventure (in a sing-song tone). Yee-haw! That'll be the last time I say that for awhile, make that the first and last :D .

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...