Monday, September 13, 2004

A Quiet Moment

My (potty-trained) little one is taking a nap, first one in days. Since I've been potty-training him I haven't wanted to give him a nap because I didn't want him to get frustrated about the whole thing if he had an "accident". Well now since he's staying dry during the nights I figure as long as he goes potty before hand he'll be okay. We'll see. I just did home-learning with my oldest, we had fun, we made a choo-choo train out of shapes cut out of construction paper, letters, and hidden pictures. I feel like I did so good :) . I love doing that stuff with him I am just sooo irregular about it, so to do it now, especially in the middle of this move is really n*i*c*e*. Now he's watching a movie rented from the library in the back room, so I actually have a moment of *peace* and *quiet* to myself. I think I'll just revel in it, ahhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...