Saturday, January 14, 2006

Days In the Year

At this time last year Hubby (I have got to come up with a better name for these loved ones of mine) and I were at a Customer Appreciation dinner that my parents threw. This year they are throwing one again and we are not there. They have a 30 person orchestra for dancing. My Grandma will be attending, as well as Hubby's Mom, my sister and her boyfriend.

Here we are 2000 miles away from what is going on there and I am so lucky to have a husband that gives me the rest of his Chipotle burrito because he knows my stomach is too queasy to eat anything else. To have a hubby who if nothing else will stay up to play video games while I sit quietly nearby or play with til' the wee hours of the morning. With my sweet family kites at Zilker Park. Little Guy with his bat kite, Hubby and BG with their trick kite, and the lone space shuttle that Mommy ended up flying.

Zilker Park
Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...