Friday, January 20, 2006

Social Hiatus

Which is exactly what I have been on the last week and a half. I was going out, doing, doing, doing, and never stopping that I just had to stop cold turkey. Notice how my writing has been so extensive lately? Hehe.

Yesterday I was missing people and must've called four different friends who either didn't answer or weren't home. BG had an appointment at 12:15pm so I wanted to get together afterwards with SOMEone, anyone.

Turns out as Hubby is working most of this weekend with open houses he was took yesterday off early so it was a good thing nobody was available. Kind of put things in perspective who the most important people to spend time with are and how God knew that and nudged me in that direction to show me what I'm doing is a really good thing for us right now.

So we went kite flying at a nearby soccer field. The perfect windy day for kite flying. Daddy and BG flew kites and BG learned to fly the trick kite REALLY well! And LG lead me around to conquer the rocks and on the way back we marked each one with his "letters".

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...