Wednesday, January 26, 2005

IM Conver's

What's the deal with this?

her (my sis): BOO
me:
what?
her:
I'm at my friend's
me:
she went to get my son
her:
for me
me:
why?
her:
cuz
her:
just cuz
her: its our secret
her: : D
me:
hm
her: she went to get coffe
her: ee
me: eee
me: oh
me:
yum
me: i could use some right now
her: yeah
her: right
her: my thighs are as small as my friend's
me: what ar eyou doing?
her: we measured w/ our hands
me: but how small are they compared to no one?
her: maybe mine squash better tho : D not very small compared to nothing
her: :P
me: ah you still compare
her: i will always, i am freakin' female
her: and you do too, but now you keep it a secret, which is your freakin' deal....ok talk to you later miz perfection
me: females don't always

I suppose I could've been nicer but I'm freakin' PMSing. And so. sick. of hearing herself compared to her friends or to somebody this or somebody that. I really don't freakin' care. Feel good for yourself and then you won't have to feel the need to be 'better than' everyone else.

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...