Sunday, January 16, 2005

Spring Flowers

Almost spring flowers that is. Yesterday I was in the bathroom washing my face and I heard Big Guy come in, and I thought I heard him say, "I have a surprise for you." I tried to ask him what and I heard nothing. When I rinsed my face and opened my eyes there was a beautiful sweet bouqet of flowers sitting next to the sink. We went to Target yesterday and bought 4 or 5 small vases for all the flowers they pick for me, but I brought them home and the stems were too long. How can I cut anything that they have given me? And so they sit in their drinking glass, next to the little vases that look almost as pretty empty, one looking even prettier with a little daisy he picked earlier for me. And, yes, I told Hubby.

DSC04085

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...