Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Night

You guys did GOOD. I felt beautiful and completely appropriate. What a special evening. Beautiful setting and delicious dinner, well hor'deourves, salad, dinner, and dessert, and all lots of it. My Dad gave a few speeches, the President of the company that they appointed gave a speech, and Senator Bruce McPherson was there and gave a speech.

It's funny when it's all so personal to you that you notice other people's reactions a lot, lot more. I was instantly able to point out the weeds, the naysayers. Okay well there was just one I noticed. She just had something to say about everything.

The couples that sat at our table had been married 112 years collectively - one of them 51 years and the other 61 years. Together with my older sister's marriage and my marriage we had 134 years of marriage sitting right there which was pretty special.

The evening was wonderful. It takes me awhile to warm up and just as I did we had to go but I enjoyed myself immensely and so wish I could've stayed longer.

Thank you guys for helping to make it a comfortable evening and warm! Oh my this sweater was so perfect. I don't want to post pics on here but if you want one just let me know and I'll send you one!

One more thing, Cecilia and Girl I went with shimmery and smoky eyes, how about that : ) ?

1 Comments:

Pink Sun Drops » Days In the Year said...

[...] by (I have got to come up with a better name for these loved ones of mine) and I were at a Customer Appreciation dinner that my parents threw. This year they are throwing one again and we are [...]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...