Sunday, January 02, 2005

On A Lighter Note

I don't mean to make light of the previous subject, but if ya'll don't mind I'd like to get *off* the subject, so....

See my pretty sparkly's! I got these in my stocking for Christmas from Hubby. Well the ones he got were the ones he thought I wanted but they weren't the ones I had seen, so I just exchanged them a few days ago and have been loving them ever since. The color is so light that they change colors depending on what I'm wearing. Yesterday they were pink : ) I've wanted chandelier like earrings for forever but have never really liked anything that I've seen, I wanted something unique. Normally I just wear studs, so anything too heavy was out. These are absolutely perfect.

My Earrings

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...