Monday, January 31, 2005

Sun Rays

My posts have been so depressing lately that I thought I'd post something fun and upbeat for a change. Check out my new makeup bag!


Isn't it just the cutest thing you ever did see? And to think I used a Sephora bag - the kind you get when you buy something - for the last year all in unknown anticipation of this little cutie. Maybe it was just because I didn't want to spend the money on something I didn't love but that's beside the point.

AND check out my finally found-a-blush-I-love blush, with such an appropriate name - Sheer Emotion



How fun! I just found something new on my super nifty little makeup bag. An extra full zipper pocket in front that has a space for pencils, a pocket for more fun stuff and another zippered clear pocket for whatever. Yay for unexpected surprises!

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...