Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's a Beautiful, Beautiful Day

Can you believe the weather out there? It is so relieving for the rain to be gone. I do love the rain, but enough is enough! I took the boys to Westcliff Drive, a very pretty drive along the ocean that also has a great area for walking and biking. They played and I took pictures and reveled in the beauty of the day.

Big Guy asked me to take this picture of the waves crashing on the rocks. I couldn't believe it, what a gorgeous shot. He's always loved to take pictures. He hasn't done it in awhile though, mostly because we got a new very expensive camera that we're a little more wary of him using. One of these days I will post the pictures that he's taken.

West Cliff Drive

0 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...